There could be a lot of reasons for your garage door getting stuck and not working. Some of the common reasons could be listed as:
* Misalignment of tracks can be a major reason for garage door getting stuck
* The garage door getting stuck due to opener batteries. This can also be due to varying weather conditions.
* The garage door moves from one side to the other due to misaligned rollers or damaged springs.
* Loud noises happening when opening or closing door due to dirt or something stuck
* Garage door remote not working due to battery or charge
* The garage door is failing when trying to open it. This could be due to cables or loose strings. This can also be due to dirt in the tracks.
Read more from garageservicepros.com to know more about garage door repair Katy.